Friday, June 18, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Our new digs
So cottagey! The yard needs some TLC, but we'll get it in shape :)


I love all the windows, and the corner window in the family room is great.

Yay, gas stove and updated kitchen.

The washer and dryer have to go at the end of the cabinets, the other choice is down in the basement...I don't think that sounds like too much fun, this will be way more convienent.


I love the charm of these old houses... notice the archways? This is taken from the family room looking into the dining room, and then the kitchen. (obviously haha!)
So happy to have hardwood floors! No carpet, yay!!!


Family room corner window.


Family room, taken from the dining room.
I'm looking forward to decorating. The backyard is the size of a small park, also in need of some TLC, but a place for a garden :) Rosie and Roxie are going to love it! More pictures to come.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Alice!! What a beautiful cottage! This will be so much fun watching you work your magic on your new home! :)
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Cute place. Have fun decorating!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH it's sooo cute & cozy!! Have fun decorating!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kristi and Kasey, I will post more pics as each room comes along.
    Thank you Jessica, and thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! I love your new place! Hope you're settling in and having fun decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alice! I didn't know you were on the move again. Will you be here for awhile? Your new place has so much charm. And believe me when I say that your new cottage has tons more charm than my new cottage!

    ReplyDelete